Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: AGPLA Group

  1. #11
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Cool

    Hey!PM me with the plans too!Me and my mom will DEFINATELY be attending the grand opening and it would be great to say howdy to you all!Can you imagine how many hungry AG wast coaster fans will be there?Better decide now what you plan on getting and get it quick after the store opens!

  2. #12
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Wink

    I will be in touch with interested parties as the opening gets closer. I am soooo....excited!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may be able to travel down from Washington state depending on the timing. Does anyone know when it is actually scheduled to open? I know it is 'Spring 2006' but does anyone know which month the opening is planned for? - Meg B.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member mcknute's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm actually moving up to L.A. next Saturday, and I'd be interested in joining you guys! Mind you, I'm a not-rich college student and probably won't buy more than one or two things, but I think it'll be a fun experience.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Grove - so I was right (or, my second guess was right [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . It would have been my first if I had seen their was vacant space. *cough cough*).

    The Grove will be interesting, but, does anyone else go there regularly? I love it - especially during Christmas. But the parking is already a bear (the garage gets about 80 or 90% full during peak hours), can you imagine how insane it is going to be on opening day, with all of the tourists PLUS all of the people there for the celebration? Yikes!

    Hm. I have a friend who lives across the street, in a gated community. I wonder if she'll let me park in front of her house and walk over?

    On the plus side, I can drag my boyfriend along and then send him off to go see a movie, to look in the iMac store, or to wait for me in Barnes and Noble.

    sdstudent - is this the first time you'll be living in LA, or have you been going to college there for a while? I'm going into my senior year of college, I'd be happy to give you some advice about being a student in LA, if you like [img]smile.gif[/img] (like the cheapest good places to eat, what you can do for free, etc.).

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 04, 2005 03:08 PM: Message edited by: only1genevieve ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member mcknute's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    only1genevieve: Thanks for offering me L.A. tips - I PMed you with more info about me and my upcoming move [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Smile

    Wow!

    We are going to have quite a large delegation going from the meassage board! That is great!

    I will PM and post updates on this upcoming extravaganza. Thanks for all the responses.
    The post about the surrounding area of The Grove was very insightful.

    I am going to drive down or take the Metrolink to the actual place later this month and scope out the Grove area and how far AGPLA has progressed regarding the Spring 2006 opening date.

    The traffic out here is a "nightmare" so I am going to check out all transportation
    avenues. For those coming from other states, I will also check out Grove area lodging etc.

    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] AGPLA [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] We are sooo...ready for you!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to join too if the timing works out with work and school. I'm definitely interested!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *running to check her frequent flier miles*

    I'd love to go, but I think I'd prefer my first visit to AGP to be a bit more relaxed (or at least as relaxed as it can be!).

  10. #20
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Wink

    This is the website for "The Grove" where the new AGPLA will be located: www.thegrovela.com

    I have book-marked this site and will be checking it to get more information on AGPL opening status. The also site has a lot of interesting information ie. lodging , tourism etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •